Exchange & Transfer Students

Students from other institutions wishing to register for courses in chemistry involving college level prerequisites should do so in person with a faculty member of the Chemistry Department. Registration should take place by appointment during the spring semester prior to the academic year in which courses are to be taken. Students are requested to have with them transcripts of the relevant previous college work.